Friday 16 January 2015

Keeping it short & sweet this week...

Well, what a surprise, today didn't go to plan...ever had one of those days? They seem to be more common for me lately! On the cards for today was supposed to be some quality time playing with Cernit to see what canes I could come up with, instead it was spent popping out to an appointment that I'd completely forgotten about until I looked at my diary over breakfast, followed by an unexpected translation for one of Efco's new Fofucha kits. They have loads now, including a fox, chick, hen, rooster and funky owls. So if you like working with foam sheets it's worth keeping an eye out for them as they make their way into the shops. 

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend full of wonderful crafting exploits. I certainly plan to make up for today and have a play with polymer clay. Hopefully I will be able to share the results with you all next Friday. :)

Happy Crafting one and all!







No comments:

Post a Comment