Friday 25 July 2014

Oops! Missed again!

Ok, so maybe England's first decent summer since my childhood (if I can remember back that far) was not the best time to get back into blogging... yes I missed last Friday... again...lots going on with the family meant that I completely forgot when it came to the day :( 

This week I've been so busy getting ready for an appearance on Jewellery Maker TV next Monday afternoon that yet another Friday almost slipped past me... but I caught it just in time to realise that I hadn't prepared anything for it... sorry! (Note to self: must try harder!)

On a positive note I've almost cleared the space in the garden for my studio shed...fingers crossed I make it out of the dining room before the year is out!

Can't wait til Monday when I will get to show everyone that tunes into JM tv's Designer Inspiration show the new techniques I've come up with for Efcolor enamelling. Here's a little teaser to whet your appetite... hope you can join me!




No comments:

Post a Comment