Friday 31 August 2012

Just a quick note...

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say hi... hope everyone has enjoyed their Summer Holidays!

With the holidays drawing to a close and some children already back at school (at least Norwegian children are, so I believe) the temperature is starting to drop and the are nights slowly beginning to draw in. I don't know about you but my thoughts are turning to... dare I say it... Christmas crafts. 

Yes, it's that time of year when, if you haven't already started making you Christmas cards yet, you better get a move on or else it will be the usual last minute panic! And I've promised myself that this year will be different... I will be prepared, like the good girl guide I used to be!

So to ease everyone into the dreaded build up to 'you-know-what' I've started off with a simple little Snowflake Lantern project...





This is an easy project, a great one to do with kids too - hope you like it. 

Efco also do the cutout lanterns with stars and hearts, so you could make themed lighting for any occasion!

As always... Happy Crafting!

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment